Home>>Our Team>> Vinodh C
- Pursued Bachelor of Science graduation from Bangalore University in 1998.
- A successful professional with a wealth of transferable skills gained in the IT sector since 1999. Founded a IT company “Vinsoft Solutions” as Proprietor. He possesses a commitment to delivering customer service excellence and a reputation for ensuring complete customer satisfaction. Able to reduce costs by implementing processes that are more efficient. Maximizes profits by analyzing trends and providing advice and guidance to IT & Non-IT Organizations.
- Organized “Bengaluru Junior 10K” in association with Kitturu Rani Chennamma Sports and Cultural Academy, 2015
- Organized Free Cultural Summer Camp “Namma Samskruthi” for children under the banner of Kitturu Rani Chennamma Sports and Cultural Academy, 2015 & 2017
- He was part of Organizing Committee for 64th Senior National Volleyball “A” Division Championship Tournament, 2016
- Organized 10 KMs Road Race “Run for Light” under the banner for “PARIVARTHANUM Trust®” in Association with Phoenix Track and Field Club, 2016
- D-Link Certified Cabling Expert
- Microsoft Certified Windows Server 2008 Active Directory
- Quick Heal Certified Technical security Expert
- Bengaluru Civic Leadership Incubation Program – Civic Leader
- Treasurer, Mellapuram Foundation, Chintamani
- Secretary, Kitturu Rani Channamma Sports and Cultural Academy, Bengaluru
- Founder and Trustee, Parivarthanum, Bengaluru
- Vice President, Phoenix Track And Field Club, Bengaluru
- Joint Secretary, Bengaluru Urban District Athletic Association, Bengaluru
- President, Consumer Rights Organization, Bengaluru
- Warden, CIVIL DEFENCE, Government of Karnataka
- In-charge Secretary and Assistant Coach Youth of Unity Vitality and Awareness (YUVA), Bengaluru
Career at Glance
- Entrepreneur at “Vinsoft Solutions”
- Partner, Pro Magnetic controls Pvt. Ltd. (Domestic and Non-Domestic UPS) in 1999
- Training Partner (Center) Pentafour Communications Ltd., (Pentasoft) in 1999
- Service Partner (Commercial Vacuum Cleaners, Air Purifiers & Water Filters) Eureka Forbes Ltd., in 2006
- Service Partner, (Water Purifiers) South India Wacorp Hundai India Ltd., in 2007
- Global Partner, D-Link India Pvt. Ltd.
- Channel Partner, Dell India Pvt. Ltd., in 2010
- Regional Distributor, Samsung India Pvt. Ltd., in 2011
- He has been focused on various activities since his schooling days in order to keep himself attached to the society, be it social activities, sports, cultural activities, literary activities, health camps, awareness drives, non bias political activities, etc.
- Demonstrating a natural aptitude for interacting with society, his countless contribution to the society has been remarkable and noticed by public which has driven him to the next level in providing opportunities for further development and progression in society.
- Able to balance multiple competing priorities in all the domains he is active.
- Stockiest, Quick Heal Technologies Pvt. Ltd., in 2011
- Valuable Partner, Microsoft Corporation India Pvt. Ltd., in 2011
- Authorized Partner, Eset Distributions Pvt. Ltd., in 2012
- Channel Partner to HP Commercial product range in 2013