Terms and Conditions
Home>>>Terms And Conditions
Our Terms And Conditions
Wavier (must be signed for the entry acceptance)
- Have fully understood the risk and responsibility of participating in the marathon outlined in this application (collectively the event) and will be participating entirely at my/his/her risk and responsibility.
- Understand the risk of participating on a course with vehicular traffic, even if the course maybe regulated/policed.
- Understand that I/my ward must be of, and train to, an appropriate level of fitness to participate in such a physically demanding event and I/my ward obtained a medical clearance from registered medical practitioner, allowing me to participate in the event.
- For myself/ourselves and our legal representatives, waives all claims of whatsoever nature against any and all sponsors or the/any event, Bengaluru city, all political entities, authorities and officials, all contractors and construction firms working on or near the course, all Run for light marathon committee persons, officials and volunteers and all other persons and entities associated with the event and the directors, employees, agents and representatives of all or any of the aforementioned including but not limited to any claims that might result from me/my ward participating in the event whether on account of illness, injury, death or otherwise;
- Agree that if am/my ward is injured or taken ill or otherwise suffer/s any detriment whatsoever I hereby, irrevocably authorise the event officials and organisers to at, at my/our risk and cost, transport me/my ward to administer emergency medical treatment and I/my ward waive/s all claims that might result from such transport and/or treatment or delay or deficiency therein I shall pay or reimburse to you my wards medical and emergency expenses and I/my ward hereby authorises you to incur the same;
- Shall provide to race officials such medical date relating to me/my ward as they may request. I agree that nothing herein shall oblige the event officials or organisers or any other person to incur expenses or to provide any transport or treatment.
- In case of any illness or injury caused to me or my ward or death suffered by me or my ward due to any force majeure event including but not limited to riots or other civil disturbances earthquakes, storm, typhoons or any terrorist act none of the sponsors of the event or any political entity or authorities and officials or any contractor or construction firms working on or near the course or any run for light committee person, officials or volunteers or any persons or entities associated with event or the directors, employees, agents or representatives of all or any of the aforementioned shall be held liable by me/my ward’s representatives.
- Understand. Agree and irrevocably permit run for light marathon to share the information given by me/my ward in this application, with all/my entities associated with run for light marathon, at its own discretion.
- Understand, agree and irrevocably permit to use me/my ward’s photograph which may be photographed on Race day and/or during run for light marathon Expo. for the sole purpose of promoting run for light marathon at its own discretion.
- Shall not hold the organisers and all/any of the event sponsors for loss of my/his/her entry from fee in transit.
- I/my ward understand and agree to the event terms and guidelines
- acceptance/rejection of entry rights reserved with organising committee. 12 the decision of organisers shall be final on results.
- Event day t-shirt is not part of registration cost. T-shirt/sponsored which is ordered 6 months in advance. The organisers will not be responsible in case of shortage of any t-shirt. Any request for replacement during shortage will not be entertained.